Why is it Important?
- Contributing data and resources enables all agencies and partners to improve policies and programs
- Exploring issues and big questions increases collaboration and impact
- Creating insights and data stories reveal new opportunities for solutions
- Informing policies and programs with actionable research which leads to better outcomes for all Rhode Islanders
- Coordinating efforts create efficiencies in statewide investments in information systems and resources
- Providing consistent access to services through a shared listing of resources